Custom Search

Top 5 Sexiest Christmas Celebrities

I was googling away when I came across a few celebs celebrating the festivities of Christmas and decided to honor them by doing my "Top 5 Sexiest Christmas Celebrities". I did say I was bored, remember?!
So here's to the celebs who love Christmas as much as I do...sort of.


5. Lindsay Lohan 
Okay, so maybe she's not that"sexy" but at least she's putting in some effort and isn't flashing her parts for once.

                                                                      4. Paris Hilton
We can always count on Paris Hilton, any excuse to dress up and at least it was tasteful this time.



                                                           3. Model - Nicola Mclean
I'm not sure if it's sexy or trashy, but I guess it still deserves a spot in my Top 5. Not often you see naked girls on Santa's lap?!


                                                                      2. Kylie Minogue
This lady has it all right. Sexy and tasteful and she knows exactly what to get people excited for Christmas. (Well the men, that is)


                                                                   1. Robert Pattinson
No one else deserves the number 1 spot on my list. Who wouldn't want to wake up with this hunk wrapped up under their tree? Yes please! I know what's on my Christmas list! Do you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...