Custom Search

Hottie Of the Week - Dougie Poynter


Let's face it, the winner of this weeks Hottie Of The Week wasn't going to be womaniser Mark was it?! No, this week it is of course the gorgeous sexy Dougie Poynter. At last. I mean its not like I've fancied him for the last 7 years or anything...!

Dougie Poynter is best known for being the bassist, writer and occasional vocalist of pop band Mcfly, who first found fame in 2004. (Yes, told you so, the last 7 years, I fancied him the moment James Bourne affiliated them with my teenage obsession Busted, I even saw them live as a support band to Busted). Dougie is also starring in this years I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.

  • Dougie's middle name is Lee
  • Mcfly's song, Transylvana is often considered as Dougie's song as he was not only the main writer for the song, but this is also the only song that he provides lead vocals on
  • He is actually from Essex, which means he is a fairly local boy ;)
  • His favourite band is Blink 182
  • He can play guitar as well as bass
  • He likes lizards








I'm very very very glad that Dougie has won Hottie Of The Week, as he is pretty much my ideal guy. He's sexy and hot, but he's also cute at the same time, he can write, sing and play guitar and bass and he lives local! He's got tattoo's but not too many and has the best music taste. I genuinely think I could end up dating him one day (I am a journalist after all so I will no doubt one day meet him!). He also has a really hot voice (that boy should be lead vocalist 24/7!) and I may or may not fancy him even more after a slightly inappropriate dream about him last night...!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...